RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Colour line

Gerry,

--On 08 May 2006 10:41 +0100 Gerry Iles <GerryI@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've no specific objections except that there is quite a lot of
functionality that might need quite a lot of work to reproduce:

Oh stage one will be a LOT simpler than that - merely putting a
hook into DialogManager::Create so a DialogOp can provide a CCRuntimeClass
which will be dynamically created rather than load the window from
XRC. It will, of course, just pass the existing Oil class. I doubt
I'll have to change any of your code at all.

I've had some ideas on the scrollbar issue but that's a bit further
than I wanted to go right now. I was going to use it as a training
ground for fixing galleries which have a similar non-native scrollbar
issue.

The scroll bar MUST be small.  Having a standard size scroll bar really
will not look good.

This is not a problem. wxScrollbar can be made small (i.e. thinner).
wxScrolledWindow does not seem to allow its scrollbars to be made thinner,
though thinking about it Mart's gtk technique might be usable in this
instance.

Alex