Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Combo boxes

Alex Bligh wrote:

I have fixed all combo boxes on bars to use wxOwnerDrawnComboBox
as of revision 1028.

This gets rid of many of the combo box bugs we have seen. They also (in
my opinion) look better - being less high on the bar. They also do
not have the "add scrollbars at every opportunity" tendency that the
native ones seem to (though to be fair much of this would have been
fixed had we been able to move to wxWidgets 2.7 which uses GTK2.4-era
combo boxes rather than GTK1 era combo boxes).

Just my 2p worth, but I the white around the drop-down arrow is not too pretty.

   Luke

PNG image