Re: Icons (Was: [XaraXtreme-dev] Options dialog)

Phil Martin wrote:
I've checked in three options page icons. I don't suppose they'll last long but I enjoyed making them.

A lot better than I could have done.

I will have to play around a bit with the code change in DialogManager
because that code can also be used to give images to tabs, and
tree controls (which should clearly be smaller than 32x32). Rather
than hardcoding the size there, I think we should probably just
check that it isn't the "missing" bitmap (i.e. that it did actually
get one) and if not substitute it with the art of the same size
as the others (or if the first 32x32).

Alex