Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] autopackage

Neil Howe wrote:

Please can people try this xaralx autopackage and let me know of any
problems. So far I've tested it on FC4, Ubuntu and SUSE.

http://downloads.xara.com/opensource/XaraLX0.4_rev1038.package

If it's the very first time a system has had any autopackage installed
the installation starts by downloading and installing various
autopacakge dependencies (including, conveniently, libstdc++5). But once
that's done the actual install of xaralx is quite quick.

Thanks

Neil
Neil,

The package does work using Gentoo vanilla x86 (32bit).

   Luke