[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]

[XaraXtreme-dev] 0.5 Release

We need to address a few outstanding issues and then we can release a 0.5 version of LX. Therefore as usual leading up to a release, please don’t check in any potentially destabilising changes that may set us back. Hold such changes until after the 0.5 release.


We’d like to release 0.5 early next week.


I’ll shortly be upgrading some issues in Bugzilla to P1. Those are the issues we need to fix for 0.5. P2 issues and lower can wait until later.