RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text and color changes slow to appear

The status line display has always been a bit ropey. There are
outstanding bugs going back years that it just stops working sometimes.
And it's very tardy about updating the text sometimes (and at others
flicking like hell updating itself way too often - e.g. when dragging
colour on the colour editor. Just holding still while dragging on the
colour editor you can see the thing constantly painting and re-painting
different strings (this is on Windows).

And it seems to be affecting the text and other tools to the extent they
are not really usable any more. So frankly it probably could do with
replacing.

Charles