Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Idle events

Alex Bligh wrote:

Gerry Iles wrote:

Yeah... on Windows/MFC the timer going off involves the app getting a
WM_TIMER message which would automatically restart idles...

Ah. Not the case on wx at idle events look at the wx event queue even
on MSW I think. But even if it does, it's harmless as it just sets
a flag for when it returns to the main poll loop.

Alex

Alex,

I don't know if this is what you're trying to address, but recent version of XaraLX and taking up all available processing time. I only noticed this when my laptops fan was constantly on and the processor was continually running at full-speed.

   Luke