RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Irritating font dropdown list

--On 17 May 2006 17:25 +0100 Gerry Iles <GerryI@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Incidentally, what is it meant to do with double-clicks?  Xtreme on
windows doesn't handle double clicks specially and double-clicks cause
two single click actions but in XaraLX it seems that if you double click
when the menu is not shown then it shows, hides and shows again,
resulting in the menu being shown and if you do it when the menu is
shown it just hides and shows it also resulting in it being shown.
Seems a bit strange to me...

It doesn't get as far as the kernel - the kernel never sees (or
should never see) those combo box popups. Sounds like a wxODComboBox
bug to me, or a bug in my subclassed popup.

Alex