From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Neil Howe
Sent: 17 May 2006 16:57
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Irritating font dropdown list

I'm seeing this too in the release build of 1097 using FC4. Most of the
time clicking the dropdown button flashes the menu up and it disappears
immediately. But it's inconsistent - it sometimes works as it should,
very occasionally. Can't see the difference between the clicks that work
and those that don't! Other dropdowns are ok.

Neil