Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Rescanning available fonts

Martin Wuerthner wrote:
FreeType, by the way has no concept of installed fonts, its interface is based on individual font files you pass it directly. It is the responsibility of higher system levels to implement things like font paths, font directories and font enumeration. In our case, this is fontconfig.

That's a bit irritating. I wonder if the Scribus guys have a fix
or are interested in collaborating to fix fontconfig (though
obviously not for Monday!)

Alex