RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Substituted fonts and Bug 1057

I don't think this should be a writable field, because it would allow
anything as you say. Again I'd revert to the Windows version: as you
type characters, the selected highlight jumps around the font menu and
the field shows the selected font. So typing 'T' - moves the menu
selection to Tahoma, typing 'I' then refines this to show Times.

You have to type reasonably rapidly. Pausing will case the next
character to be treated as the first.

So there is no editable field being filled with the characters you type.
This is slightly different to auto-completion that you see sometimes.

Charles