Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Substituted fonts and Bug 1057

--On 22 May 2006 15:08 +0200 Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Would it not be possible to change the box to a read-write combo box,
which would not suffer from that restriction? I have very often wished
to be able to click in the field and type "Arial"+Return rather than
having to scroll a huge list to find an entry I know is there.

Yes, but that would let you type anything in at all. I had hoped to do
partial completion to allow selection of fonts by keyboard.

Alex