RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Substituted fonts and Bug 1057

--On 22 May 2006 19:36 +0200 Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have just had a great idea (or so I thought), which resulted in a
very simple, elegant fix that has the big advantages that (a) it works
and (b) it is very straightforward, so it is unlikely to break things
at this critical stage.

That sounds like a good solution to me for the time being.

However, ultimately being able to apply a font that is already in the
document but isn't actually installed is still (I think) useful (but
less of a priority in my opinion).

Also, I don't think it resolves the issue of what font the default
document either has embedded on disk, or has embedded when a load
is performed.

Alex