Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Font dropdown fix

Martin,

There is one cosmetic issue we might want to change: It might be preferable to display no icon or a special "missing" icon (e.g., a question mark as suggested earlier) next to the missing entry. Most notably, this icon is also shown in the font field on the tool bar.

The patch below changes the font type for the extra "missing" entry to FC_UNDEFINED, which currently means that no icon is displayed. If we wanted one we would just have to update FontDropDown::DrawIcon.

Patch applied. I also added an icon because without anything there,
the spacing in the combo just looks wrong.

Alex