RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Substituted fonts and Bug 1057

OK input gratefully received. We're going to discuss this at a Xara LX
meeting we have here tomorrow.

There is perhaps some logic in moving towards a CSS like font matching
process.  E.g. this is the CSS of nice website I just came across.

font: 12px/19px "Lucida Sans Unicode", Verdana, Tahoma, Arial,
sans-serif

Incidentally Lucida Unicode is also a font that appears to be bundled
with OSX and XP. I think Apple and MS have got together to provide a
unified set of core fonts. Very nice of them.

Charles