RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Substituted fonts and Bug 1057

In message <5056CBC646CB4047BB26120F4377DB719BA49C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          "Charles Moir" <CharlesM@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK input gratefully received. We're going to discuss this at a Xara LX
> meeting we have here tomorrow.

So, that means you do not want to change anything for the 0.5 release?

It would not be hard to change the application default font handling
to resolve "sans-serif" and use that instead of insisting on Arial.

Martin