Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] 0.5 recommended version source archive

Vasil,

Vasil Dimov wrote:
Is there something analogous to XaraLXSrc-0.4r798.tar.gz, or if I make
the FreeBSD port to refer to XaraLX-0.5r1175.tar.gz is there a chance it
gets wiped soon?

I'm guessing you may have to apply a small local patch to get 1175 to
compile as we didn't realize wxDebugReport is not available on all
platforms. If you get an error compiling errors.cpp, then just comment
the block containing wxDebugReport out for now (there is a cleaner
fix in svn). If on the other hand you can get errors.cpp to compile
on FreeBSD on r1175 I'd be interested to know too.

Alex