Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Patches for Xara: Browser patch, --help patch, "?" -> "(c)" patch, some de_DE translation work

Tobias,

Hi these look fine to me (though I will have to take your word for
it on the German). Have you signed the CA yet? (you don't seem
to be on the internal list). Once you are on the list I will
commit them.

 http://www.xaraxtreme.org/contributor_agreement.html

Alex