Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Installing the desktop file, icons, man page and docs

Vasil,

Vasil Dimov wrote:

What about installing the desktop file, icons, man page and docs?
Something like this:
I think to have these files installed by the FreeBSD port and instead of
installing them "by hand" - outside the application's infrastructure
it's better to have this incorporated in XaraLX itself.

Yes indeed. They were put there for "autopackage" but "make install"
should work too. If you can confirm this works (so, e.g., the desktop
file gets in the right place so it works, and the doc files are
put somewhere sensible) I will apply it.

Alex