Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Some Contributions

Regarding my color changes, I can see no difference between my build and
an official release build (1692) using the default theme. I looked at
all UI elements an any dialogs I could find. It was not my intent to
change any of the colors, just to use color names that are not
deprecated. I thought this would be useful going forward. If Ubuntu uses
a different theme other than Gtk+'s default, and you know the theme's
name I can download it and verify that it also looks the same.

I'll rework my 2.8 changes and test it.