Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Open file, get standard colours

When you open an image or SVG file, a new document is created (complete
with new tab) but it does not appear that a default template is loaded
prior to reading in the file.

So if I understand correctly, you believe that opening a file should do
the same thing as creating a new document and then importing that file?
I can change the program to work that way.