Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text on path indents

Charles Moir wrote:
But again I'd rather have text frames working, margins and tabs on the
page rulers, text flowing and probably quite a few more text features
before having new fancy rulers across the top of text frames (that would
rotate with the frame etc).

That would be nice but I'm not suggesting that. Just that the other
ruler blobs show up on the line to which the text is fitted
just like the indent blobs do. If the text isn't fitted to a line
it would no doubt be possible to draw one, which would be an
enhancement but I agree it isn't necessary.

Alex