Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Page Bang

Alex Bligh wrote:
Luke Hart wrote:
That's odd, on my FC5 based machine it also doesn't appear. Unfortunately, I don't see a HUGE "paper" size combo though and can't see how it would become huge. By HUGE do you mean more than double its expected size?

About double. What's happened I think is the words "Paper Size" have
wrapped onto two lines ("Paper" and "Size") and you've got vertical
expand set on the combo box so it's grown to be the same height as
the double-height label. Combo box height should (I think) be hard
coded into dialogs (that's the approach I've been taking as ours
is non-standard at least on some platforms) and that will stop this
happening. You should probably remove the grow thing too.

r1409 is much better, but "Paper Size" is now left aligned whereas
"Width" is now right aligned.

Alex