[XaraXtreme-dev] 0.6 in Debian

Hi,

I uploaded XaraLX 0.6 to Debian yesterday, it will be available from a
mirror near you after the next mirror push.

I have ignored the bin/mplayer file for now, as the Movie code seemed
disabled anyways (I found an #ifdef ENABLE_MOVIE and an ifdef
EMABLE_MOVIE (sic!), but no define anywhere). But is bad practice to
have binaries in source tarballs and probably violates the GPL to
distribute that binary without the source. Would it be possible to ship
the source tarball without that binary the next time?

I am also still waiting for the full GPL release, including CDraw, so
that xaralx can enter the main Debian distribution instead of being left
in non-free.

Greetings,
Joachim

--