Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ruler extensions

In message <44B7CA43.2040302@xxxxxxxx>
          Phil Martin <phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A small technicality: Could we avoid passing the raw click flags to the
> Kernel Ruler::OnClick function? We should really write an overloaded
> version of CCamView::HandleDragEvent that takes in the ClickModifiers
> directly and that would clean up that whole call sequence, with
> clickmods only being generated once at the top.

Yes, true. I missed the fact that the nFlags and the ClickModifiers
contain the same information, so when I saw that InvokeDragOp required
the nFlags I passed them through the whole call sequence. It would be
better to pass back the ClickMods that are passed down anyway.

Rather than creating a new CCamView method it is probably easier for
OilRuler::StartToolDrag to convert the ClickMods to nFlags and pass
them to the standard InvokeDragOp routine as is done for guide drags.

Martin