RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Current/default font

> Ha - we're all in the same boat. We all knew we debated it for some
time
> (it's pretty complicated to grasp all the pros and cons), came to a
> conclusion we were all happy with, and now can't remember why!
>
> And yes I'm thinking the same - without spending an hour or so
thinking
> it all through again I was just sure the original conclusion we came
> was the correct one, and would be reluctant to deviate from that
(given
> how long we debated it).

Ok - specific question Phil. Is the default font saved in a document or
not? I'm surprised if it's not saved, but that's what Martin is saying.

If the default font is saved, we can safely change both as originally
decided. If it isn't saved we should only change the current font.

Neil