Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Current/default font

Neil Howe wrote:

Ok - specific question Phil. Is the default font saved in a document or
not? I'm surprised if it's not saved, but that's what Martin is saying.
If the default font is saved, we can safely change both as originally
decided. If it isn't saved we should only change the current font.

No that's not the right question. The default attribute doesn't need
to be saved. What we need to be sure of is that any text node saved
always has AN attribute attached when saved. If so, we don't care
what the default attribute is, as it won't influence rendering.

Alex