Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Current/default font

Martin Wuerthner wrote:
The question really is whether or not we want these typeface attributes for text in the default font. This behaviour is different from all other attribute types and it makes the default attribute system pretty pointless for font attributes.

If we are sure the Default font attribute is never used (because
there is always one below it in the tree), I'd be quite happy
documenting this, change it not say "Times New Roman" but some
default value (like an empty string) and ENSURE if we ever
try rendering it. This would obviate the need to do the substitution.
In effect I think you are saying it actually works like this already
in the document (as well as in the file on disk) which I didn't
know. It's having an attribute hanging around that looks like
it's in an uninstalled font which is the bad thing as far as I'm
concerned.

Alex