RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Current/default font

In message <5056CBC646CB4047BB26120F4377DB71DC8482@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          "Neil Howe" <NeilH@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [current/default font change...]
>
> I'd like to get this change in for 0.7. I think we've spent enough time
> discussing it now. It's the current font change that's the most
> important but I think it's also safe to change the default font too.
>
> So Martin, can you do this please? If for some reason it's more work to
> change the default font as well as the current font, then just change
> the current font please. Otherwise change both.

Checking the suggested condition is a bit more complex for the default
font because we need to check whether the default font *attribute* is
used in the file (i.e., applies to an object) as opposed to just
checking whether an attribute exists somewhere that references the
current font. Both should still be reasonably simple.

I am just about to leave for a long week-end, so I will not be able to
look at it before Monday.

Martin