Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Further direction/Roadmap

Charles Moir wrote:
Thomas said:
I was wondering if there was some kind of Roadmap describing the future path of the Linux/BSD/UNIXish and MacOSX Version in respect to the windows version once the 1.0 release is reached. Will they evolve together?

That's the goal. We want to have one main source tree for the project on
all platforms. But as you probably know the commercial version includes
components that are not or we cannot open source, such as PDF export,
Pantone etc so we will always maintain a private commercial version, but
the goal is that the main source tree will be the same. We're not there
yet.
No PDF export in FOSS? Wonder how Scribus does it, gets away with it?

frank