From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Sandro Sigala
Sent: 03 August 2006 01:02
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [XaraXtreme-dev] Re: SVG import

I noticed this also.  Oddly enough, if you convert the SVG document
by command line to XAR and you open it, the geometry (boundings)
appears correct, but if you import it into an existing document, it will
not be centered into the view.

Maybe there is some wrong value in the generated XAR header, I'll
investigate
more into this.

Sandro