RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Re: More wxgtk issues on Gentoo

> Thanks for noticing this,
> Mart Raudsepp <leio@xxxxxxxxxx>
> with his freshly acquired Gentoo Linux hat on
>
> PS: Can I somehow subscribe another e-mail address without
> having mail sent to it, but my sent mail from that address
> not going to a black hole? Some lists call it "no-mail" subscription.

Send me the email address you would like the no-mail option on.

I have setup a "nomail" mailing list, which doesn't send out emails but
if you are subscribed to it, you can send into the dev mailing list from
those subscribed addresses.  People can in future subscribe to that list
if they would like this no-mail subscription option.

Graeme