RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer

Cristian,

This was discussed earlier on the mail list and the general conclusion
was that getting wx building with XCode should not be a high priority
right now. Progressing Xara LX itself on the Mac is far more important
first.

So, if you now have a completed XCode project for LX, please can you
submit your work to us so that we can try it? And then go on to debug
some of the problems with actually running Xara LX on the Mac, such as
any endian problems and other Mac portability issues. Try and load some
of the example designs (see Designs folder in the source) and fix the
problems you find.

Thanks

Neil