Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Example Licences

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Alex Bligh wrote:
> I suppose one way to resolve this is to dual-license it under the GPL
> and the CC licenses.

That does sound like a good and easy solution.

+1 from me.

Regarding the documentation;  I believe this currently relies on a
proprietary MS Windows tool as part of the build process---how easy/hard
would it be to replace that step with some homebrew perl hackery?

Having the documentation under the same license as the source-code would be
a real bonus (solves the same distribution/maintain issues as the examples),
but I believe Alex has reservations, because of the stages involved.

	-Paul
--
High on a tall bridge, surrounded by noisy lorries.  Southampton, GB