RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Example Licences

Sorry guys I would have jumped in earlier if it was not for email outage
for last 48 hours.

GPL is not a possible option for the clipart examples us as we only have
agreements with the authors for CC licenses.

I'd also comment that few creative people, in my opinion, would be happy
with GPL (rights to derive with no attribution etc, etc). That seems to
be exactly why Creative Commons licenses were created in the first
place.

So if Debian can't accept that, then it simply means there can be no, or
very few, example files in Debian based releases.

Charles