[XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer

Hi,

This is the daily status regarding XaraLX Mac XCode project.

Today I found the reason of the asserts that failed during loading of
BLUECAR.XAR. The problem appears to be in wxoil/grndrgn.cpp in
StaticPlotBitmap method. At line 6311 it needed an UngetRawData that
decreases rawAccesCount to a value of 0. This value is used by wxWidgets
to check whether an bmp object has rawAccess to the data. It appears
that after each use of GetRawData, UngetRawData must be called in order
maintain the level of the rawAccessCount.
The line I've added is: Bitmap.UngetRawData(BitmapData);
Now I'm dealing with another assert that is located in the same
method(StaticPlotBitmap) which is similar to first issue.

Regards,
Cristian