Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Movie replay

Hi,

> > Does anyone have any ideas about any other possible solutions or any
> > comments?
>
> If we are doing it this way, we should offer it to the user as a preference,
> and the default value of the preference should be specified through a
> -D flag when compiling so that the various distros can point it to their
> default movie player.

You also have to remember that some distros (like FC) package a badly
mangled version of Totem, so unless it's outputted in something like ogg
video, it'll be pretty useless. Quite a lot of distro's won't touch
anything which isn't "clean" from IP stuff.

TTFN

Paul
--
This is a private email address. Please do not use it unless I say you
can!