[XaraXtreme-dev] Translating Desktop/Installer Files - in Bugzilla please!

Hi,

Firstly, I wanted to say thanks for all the recent efforts translating desktop and installer files.

Just to ask if you could please post any future translated strings for these files to our Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.xara.com) rather than this mailing-list. Bugzilla makes it much easier for us to manage contributions and get changes tested and checked-in successfully. Tobias has taken a great lead in getting recent contributions posted to Bug 1434. We already have bugs open for things that are being worked on, please continue in this way.

Regards,

Gids