Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Re: build with non-latin LANG

--On 31 August 2006 10:46 +0100 Luke Hart <lukeh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems that the command date used in building  in building svnversion.h
is outputting the date in the current locale, whereas the C compiler is
trying to compile it using the C locale. Forcing the LANG setting would
be a good option, not least because we'd (as anglophones) be able to
understand the produced dates :-).

Should we be forcing it for the entire build process, or just for
"date" (produced by buildresources.pl). I suppose we should allow for
localized error messages.

Alex