Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Xara finally dead?

In message <200708272014.12154.WishMaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Philipp Schmieder <WishMaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, as we in Germany say: "Keine Antwort ist auch eine Antwort".
> There's a similar proverb in English: "Silence gives consent".

> Sad, sad thing. And the Xara guys aren't even man enought to announce the end
> of XaraXtreme for Linux.

Sorry, I must be missing something. Has Xtreme suddenly stopped
working on your machine? Has anything else changed?

> This would have made things clearer for users/customers.

As far as I can see Xara's policy regarding the Linux version has not
changed, so why would they want to announce anything? I understand
that many do not agree with that policy, but that does not make the
software in its current state less useful.

Martin
(working for Xara but speaking as an individual, not for the company)