Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Xara finally dead?

> Sorry, I must be missing something. Has Xtreme suddenly stopped
> working on your machine? Has anything else changed?
No, but I do miss features which have been availible for a long time in
XaraXtreme's Windows version.
And how else do you explain that the last commit to Xara's SVN has been made
on "Wed, 4 Jul 2007 11:37:59 +0100 (BST)"

> As far as I can see Xara's policy regarding the Linux version has not
> changed, so why would they want to announce anything? I understand
> that many do not agree with that policy, but that does not make the
> software in its current state less useful.
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy using XaraXt<reme and don't think there's
an equal program availible for Linux.
But I don't like using abandoned programs with missing features (e.g. proper
SVG im/export, flash export or the possibility to use the great LiveEffects
and other plugins)