Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Build problems on Mac

--On 10 September 2007 22:10 +0200 Thomas Keller <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And finally, if I try to start the (stripped) XaraLX binary, a teaser
window is opened telling me that I'm starting XaraLX 0.7 Linux Version,
but then nothing. The activity monitor tells me a constant 100% load,
but nothing happens, for minutes. The vm size of the process doesn't
grow either.

What am I doing wrong here?

I am not a mac guru but this sounds like the "you have to put it
in a package and run that, not run the executable" problem.

Alex