RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Supporting different OS than Linux, Win32,and Mac OS X?

> > what are the plans for porting the whole codebase to other
> > systems/platforms than the announced Linux, Mac OS X and Windows?
>
> I would *imagine* that as long as there is a port of
> wxWidgets for the target that a port can be done.

The chances are that it will take very little effort to compile the
codebase on *BSD/x86, other processor architechures will take more work.
Endian and 64bit issues are very likely, due to the large amount of
legacy code. Having said that the actual rendering component has been
made endian clean, which took remarkably little effort.

	Luke, Xara