Re[2]: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ping

Hello Charles,

Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 10:47:31 AM, you wrote:

>> they are being ported to LX. But it's a pity that we don't see more
>> external activity from other outside devs on the product.  Perhaps
>> people think Xara LX is good enough now.

once this product goes into distributions (which in some cases is
still hindered by the still-not-freed Cdraw library) and usage picks
up, developers will also appear that want this or that nifty feature
or iron out a bug that's hampering them. As for me, i set up an intel
MacOSX environment in a Windows VM, just to help debug the mac version.
Now, i am by no means a mac developer, but reporting bugs is the first
thing in solving them. Unfortunately i got tangled up in XCode before
i could do any productive stuff, but I am still at it, time permitting
:-).

--
Best regards,
 Thomas                            mailto:thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx