RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ping

I agree. A roadmap for open-sourcing of cdraw would be highly
appreciated.

Personally I am also not inclined to spend my free time until xarax is
completely open-sourced, and is included in the standard repositories of
-for example- Debian.

I like XaraX (I have a windows license which I still use very frequently
- sorry) and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a linux upgrade if this would
ever become available.

I understand that Xara cannot keep all its programmers on the linux
version, but I think activity has dropped a little too much.

My personal roadmap for the linux version would include the following
1. start opensourcing cdraw
2. internet connectivity -- needed for the examples
3. examples
4. improve printing

Any additions??

Regards,