Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ping

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 09:31:10AM +0100, Charles Moir wrote:
[...]
> But it's a pity that we don't see more
> external activity from other outside devs on the product.
[...]

One drawback is that the typical user of XaraLX - a graphic designer is
usually not an open source hacker. Most of the people who use the
software and thus encounter problems in it (or missing features) are not
willing to fix those problems (or implement the features) themselves.

If XaraLX was some project targeted for developers (like kdevelop for
example) I guess that there would be much more outside devs activity.

--
Vasil Dimov
gro.DSBeerF@dv