RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Well, finally ...

We don't expect anything at all - you are the one expecting bugs to be
fixed, and expressing disappointment when we have not.

Perhaps next time you find a bug in Inkscape, you might post to their
list expressing disappointment that no one has fixed it, and see how
that goes down.  I suspect I know the answer you'll get, which is that
you can of course fix it yourself if you want. If you have a itch you
are free to scratch it, but please do not expect others to have to
scratch it for you.

I expect people will do what they want - to fix it, if they are
interested, and not if they are not.

Charles