Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Well, finally ...

I'm affraid to disagree but think e.g. of Novell. What would users say if
they'd tell them "Nah, we don't wanna fix stupid bugs in OpenSUSE 10.3! Go
get SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop XII."?
And I think there's no need to mention that there actually *is* a commercial
version of Novell's products.
BTW: How can you expect "the community" to fix bugs in a semi-free software
project? As Linux.com mentioned: Releasing 90% of the source without the 10
essential per cent is like not releasing any code at all.