Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ping

On 15 Feb 2007, at 16:44, frank gaude' wrote:
Okay, I wonder if Xara Ltd. would issue a statement that the binary is not copyrighted, only the source? I wonder, once a company has released a binary as "free", can they ever take it back? Charles, what say you?

That's not necessarily all it would take. Personally I'm not prepared to give time to the project while part of it is non-libre.

To be clear I really love what Xara are doing in general and would love to devote time to it - but I can't justify it to myself when there are projects that are completely free competing for my time.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net