Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] ... Pong

On Thursday 15 February 2007 12:34 pm, Charles Moir wrote:
> [...]

That is certainly fair enough. I submit that it would be good to have these
reasons documented somewhere conspicuous, perhaps the FAQ section of the
website.

> > I would also add Canvas to the list of defunct commercial
> > programs on Linux.
>
> Interesting. I didn't know that. Open source or closed?

This was before I started using Linux but I believe Deneba released a free as
in beer beta sometime around 2000. I don't think it ever progressed any
farther than that.

Regards,

--
Jed Frechette